- Kevin Jones just donated £20
- Karon just donated £20.80
- S just donated £20.80
- Anonymous just donated £20.80
- Ewen just donated £41.60
- David Warren just donated £10
- Gordon Bridges just donated £14.56
- Anonymous just donated £15
- Jill Simmons just donated £176.80
- Mark Hancock just donated £5
- Anonymous just donated £14.56
- Gary just donated £10.40
- Royal Mail Staff/Mani/Surinder just donated £260
- Dale Fosbury just donated £312
- Kevin Smith just donated £10.40
- Anonymous just donated £1.04
- Sue Fitzgerald just donated £10.40
- Cheryl & Glen just donated £25
- Ccm Electrics Ltd just donated £26
- Anonymous just donated £2.08
Weeks of Vital Research
Weeks on Support Line
Organise your fundraiser for Pancreatic Cancer Awareness Month
Online registrations are now closed, but if you'd still like to fundraise during November please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 3535 7090 to let us know your plans.
Organise a fundraiser in November
|Pancreatic Cancer Awareness Month - November 2023|
|In your local area, workplace or community group|
|It's up to you!|
|Raise £150 or more to receive a special medal|
Top Tips to having a great experience!
1. Sign up
2. Join our Facebook Group
Join the team in the Facebook Group. Connect with others, share your experience and ask questions.
3. Ask your friends and family to join
Ask your friends and family to join you with your fundraising or support you with a donation. We're all in this together!
4. Get fundraising
We're here to support you with your fundraising from the moment you sign up by providing all the tips and tools you'll need.
We have some fantastic rewards to give away after you hit your fundraising milestones.