- Elaine & Trevor Goodwin just donated £25
- Leoncio Martinez just donated £10.40
- Anonymous just donated £2.08
- Jade just donated £40
- Josie Holmes just donated £20
- Leann Kick just donated £20
- Miranda just donated £19.76
- Emma Tipple-Evans just donated £75
- Eli just donated £104
- Molly Cronshaw just donated £5
- Martin Foy just donated £52
- Robert & Jean Capon just donated £20
- Sowndarya Shivaraj just donated £10.40
- Lorna Davis just donated £10.40
- Anne Mcmahon just donated £10
- Naomi O’Connell just donated £10.40
- Ramy Habeeb just donated £26
- Tom Smith just donated £20.80
- Anonymous just donated £5.20
- Stuart Bayliss just donated £10.40
Weeks of Vital Research
Weeks on Support Line
Take on Challenge 24 for Pancreatic Cancer Awareness Month
Every day in the UK, 24 people die from pancreatic cancer. This is unacceptable. Will you join us to make a difference this Pancreatic Cancer Awareness Month?
Join our inspiring community and walk, jog or cycle 24 miles in November or take on your own unique 24 themed challenge. From a 24 hour sponsored silence to 24 days of home workouts, Challenge 24 is yours to make your own.
Your support could help to fund research into early detection and better treatments and provide health professionals the tools they need to spot patients’ symptoms earlier.
Take on Challenge 24 and you could help fund research breakthroughs that could save lives.
Online registrations are now closed, but if you'd still like to fundraise during November please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 3535 7090 to let us know your plans.
Challenge 24 in November
|Pancreatic Cancer Awareness Month - November 2023|
|In your local area|
|Walk, jog or cycle 24 miles in November|
|Raise £150 or more to receive a special medal|
Top Tips to having a great experience!
1. Sign up
Online registrations are now closed, but if you'd still like to fundraise during November please email or call 020 3535 7090 to let us know your plans.
2. Join our Facebook Group
Join the team in the Facebook Group. Connect with others, share your experience and ask questions.
3. Decide on your Challenge 24
4. Ask your friends and family to join
Ask your friends and family to join your Challenge 24 or support you with a donation. We're all in this together!
5. Get fundraising
6. Complete your Challenge 24 and celebrate
Complete your Challenge 24 in November for Pancreatic Cancer Awareness Month and celebrate your achievement. You're a fundraising hero!
We have some fantastic rewards to give away after you hit your fundraising milestones.
When you sign up, you'll receive a Pancreatic Cancer UK t-shirt to wear with pride.
When you raise £150 or more, you’ll receive an EXCLUSIVE Challenge 24 medal!
Get inspired by Sue
"We are taking on Challenge 24 because me and my children feel it’s so important to raise funds to research this horrible cancer and to help other people not to go through what we have had to go through. My husband lost his battle with pancreatic cancer. He was only 69 and we were looking forward to our retirement and enjoying time together and with our two children and grandchildren."